Re: Best Process for Small Production Run

From: dgroh11@comcast.net
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 16:43:39 EET

Allen, I would like to know what the material is?
If you are doing a thermoplastic resin, Then you could use a compsite
injection mold (hi temp epoxy). I would highly recommend staying with
standard processes if it is thermoplastic resin! If material is not an
issue, then epoxy and "rubber",(RTV) could be used. If you have a jpg of the
part, I would like to see it. You could also do a fiberglass part in a RTM
mold. RTM is resin transfer molding.

Doug
734-281-0973