Re: small part manufacture

From: Steven Adler \( A3DM \) (adler@a3dm.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 21:28:12 EET

Dr. Schmidt,

We could build you a core and cavity on our RapidToolmaker that produces a
better output than Solidscape. The core and cavity could be investment cast
in any material suitable for a mold. I have done this with a number of small
parts that were not cost effective to produce in quantity by RP methods

Steven Adler CEO
Automated 3D Modeling
adler@a3dm.com
www.a3dm.com