Re: Price Reduction

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 22:25:44 EET

I think what you're saying is that 3D Systems can be expected to promote and protect a *single source* for materials on SLAs and SinterStations, not *single materials*. I'd be very surprised if they tried to shoehorn all their users into working with only a single type of material on each type of machine. That would be just plain stupid.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation

Marshall@Ennex.com