RE: 3D-City

From: Vern Carter (vern@3dresource.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 19:33:23 EET

We can help you. We use traditional process (Laser Cutting, painting,
flocking and assembly) to build models of this size due to cost constraints
imposed most clients. However we sometimes use RP for small intricate
objects that attach to the buildings. Please visit our web site for examples
of Archy models.

Vern Carter
Creative Technical Solutions
6880 Hillsdale Court
Indianapolis, IN 46250
317-578-3445
fax 317-578-3446
www.3dresource.com

This e-mail and any attached file is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone
other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify us by calling the
person listed above.