RE: 3D-City

From: Bill Bankes (bbankes@globalms.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 19:43:19 EET

My company produces very accurate 3D shapes using polystyrene. We start with
a 3D model provided by the customer or one generated with our own CAD
system.

One of our most recent projects was a 30 foot by 40 ft wall relief sculpture
for an amusement park.

Please let me know if I can be of service.

William F. Bankes
Global Manufacturing Solutions. Inc
Custom Cut Foam Shapes!
Toll Free Number - 1-866-897-4894