Bcd:

From: Rapid Dude (rp-adm@rapid.lpt.fi)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 11:38:38 EET

Hello Alain and The List

I'm sorry, but this email got bounced from the list. The attachment was
too big to make it to the list, so I had to remove it. I quess Alain can
send it directly, _when_ (it would be a shame if rp-ml community cannot
help her) interested parties show up. Good luck!

Have a nice one!

--
Yours truly

Hannu Kaikonen <rp-adm@rapid.lpt.fi> 'owner rp-ml' *Share and Enjoy!*

---------- Forwarded message ---------- To: rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi From: Alain BERNARD <Alain.Bernard@irccyn.ec-nantes.fr>

Dear list,

I would like to let you know about the demand of one of my students for a period in Industrial engineering (especially in design) or in production organisation, especially in Spain. Please feel free to transfer this demand to colleagues or contacts who may have some possibilities to welcome this student during her 4 months period.

Sorry for using this communication list. I hope it will be possible to help her.

Looking forward,

Best Regards,

Prof. A. BERNARD