employment opportunities?

From: Prasanna Nirgudkar (ppn104@psu.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 21:01:07 EET

Hello everyone,

I am looking for full time employment opportunities in design/manufacturing
beginning this Summer 2002.

I am currently completing my Masters program at the Penn State University
in the
Industrial Enginnering department. My major focus of study is rapid
manufacturing. As part of my rapid prototyping research work, I am involved in
making rapid tools for powder compaction and powder injection molding using the
SLS, LENS, CNC machining and Keltool techniques. I have also worked with the
CNC, LOM, FDM, SLA machines. More information related to vita, projects, course
work, etc. on my website, please see www.personal.psu.edu/ppn104.

I would be glad to hear from anyone who is interested in hiring fresh
graduates.
Please email me separately on ppn104@psu.edu for more details. Resume/
references will be sent on request.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Prasanna

Prasanna Nirgudkar
Research Assistant
The Center for Innovative Sintered Products (CISP)
Department of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering

Office:
211 Leonhard Bldg. Tel: 814-865-8189
Penn State University Fax: 814-863-4745
University Park, email: ppn104@psu.edu