Re: Micro SLA

From: m-imamura@sinto.co.jp
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 03:40:50 EET

Dear Sir,

In Japan there are so many people as folowings:

Dr. Takagi: Pionnner in Japan at Nakajima Lab. in Univ. of Tokyo(now in
Hitachi)
Dr. Ikuta: Chemical Cell in Nagoya Univ.
Dr. Kawada: Two Photon Absorption in Osaka Univ.: Bull
Dr. Maruo: co-wworker with Prf. Kawada( now in Ikuta Lab.)
Dr. Matui: Foucused Iron beam in Himeji Inst. of Tec. :Wine glass

Best regards,

Imamura

Ian Gibson <igibson@hkucc.hku.hk> 2002/03/15 14:31:08

$B08@h(B $B!'(B rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi
cc $B!'(B $B!J(Bbcc$B!':#B<(B $B@5?M!K(B
$B7oL>(B $B!'(B Micro SLA

Dear rp-ml

Is there anyone attached to this list working in the area of micro-SLA?

By micro-SLA, I'm talking about photopolymer systems working in the area of
0.01mm slice thickness or better.

Also, does anyone know if there is any (semi) commercial activity in this area?

Here, I mean whether there are any research facilities that are making
parts that have been put to use for commercial activities. Also, I would
like to know if there are any bodies who would be able or prepared to
license such technology (assuming such technology exists and is proven).

Regards

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson
Department of Mechanical Engineering
The University of Hong Kong
+852 2859 7901 (O)
+852 2858 5415 (F)
+852 2817 1784 (H)
+852 9873 8281 (M)

I speak Esperanto like a native (Spike Milligan).