Re: CATIA problems

From: Fusioneng@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 17:00:23 EET

Zoran:
  I have a great deal of experience in the area of CAD/CAM and Molds and Dies
as well as RP. Though most of my experience is in ProE and Solidworks. I have
worked closely with many Catia jocks for many years. Contact me off line via
email with your specific problems. And I might be able to advise.

Bob Morton
RF Morton Consulting
email Fusioneng@aol.com