RE: I beg to differ Re: Stupid STL Question

From: Henry Sommer (hsommer@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 18:51:18 EET

Apparently Pro/'E added the ability to open STL files to release 2000i^2.
However, I do not think you can do much with them, other than put them in
assemblies, without one of the optional packages for assemblies or
surfacing.

Henry Sommer
Associate Senior Engineer, Whitelight Design
(770) 354-4392
www.whitelightdesign.com