Re: Biomaterial for SLS

From: Igor V. Shishkovsky (shiv@fian.smr.ru)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 08:59:36 EET

Dear Garcha Romero Ana and Kwang Hui TAN,

Thank you for interest to our works.

Paper from Journal of Technical Physics is possible to see free on the
web-site
of this Journal
http://www.ioffe.rssi.ru/journals/pjtf/2001/05/page-81.html.ru (Russian)
or
http://ojps.aip.org/getabs/servlet/GetabsServlet?prog=normal&id=TPLEED000027
000003000211000001&idtype=cvips&gifs=Yes (English)

The conference contribution present on our web- site
http://www.fian.smr.ru/rp/paper/LANE%2701.pdf (English)

If you will not use those URL's, I'll send papers by e-mail.

Best regards,

Dr. Igor Shishkovsky
Ass. Prof. of Samara State Technical University
& Senior Researcher of Lebedev Physical Institute of
Russian Academy of Science, Samara branch.
http://www.fian.smr.ru/rp/index-e.htm