RE: duraform

From: Blasch, Larry (LBlasch@OPW-FC.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 22:38:28 EEST

I use "Weld On #1701" from IPS Corp. to bond nylon based parts.

  http://www.ipscorp.com/ind_html/selectind.html
<http://www.ipscorp.com/ind_html/selectind.html>

They have next to no info on their web site about it, but it works pretty
well. I have attached the MSDS in pdf format.

 It is a solvent bonder, it liquefies the surface to create a weld joint
that is sometimes stronger than the base material.

Larry Blasch
Lawrence R. Blasch
Design Engineer
CAE Systems Administrator