Re: RP & Investment Casting

From: Michael Vincek (mrvincek@msn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 17:16:10 EEST

Group,

MCP Systems has introduced a new Rapid Prototyping System for Aluminum, Brass & Bronze alloys. This system is available for service bureau work and the technology is on the market worldwide for capital purchase.

This system is very accurate and produces very good detail. The system utilizes the current RP processes to produce the master model and then the technology produces a non-ferrous casting in 3 to 5 days.

For more information please go to www.mcp-group.de or give us a call at our Farmington Hills facility (248) 324-9092.

This system is available for demonstrations and S/B work at our Farmington Hills facility.