Fw: mail em ingles - RPD 2002

From: Eventos - Centimfe (eventos@centimfe.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 17:12:11 EEST

Dear Sirs,

>From 7th to 11th October 2002, Portugal will be the geocentric capital of the Mould and Die Industry.

Following the success of 2000 moulds event, Centimfe (Technological Center for the Moulds, Special Tooling and Plastics Industries) and Cefamol (National Association of Mould and Die Industry) are preparing the organisation of Moulds Event 2002. It will happen from 7th to 11th October 2002, at Centimfe facilities, in Marinha Grande and also at Oliveira de Azeméis (Portugal).

Moulds event 2002 will integrate the Brokerage Event Moulds and Dies 2002 - Sustainable Systems for Productivity; the International Conference - Moldes Portugal 2002 and the RPD Event - Rapid Product Development - Advanced Solutions and Development.
RPD will comprise conferences and a technological exhibition dedicated to Product Development and Rapid Manufacturing Technologies, presenting the latest developments, products and services for Rapid Prototyping, Rapid Tooling, CAD/CAE/VR, among other.

The participation in RPD conference will be made through abstracts and papers submission in the following areas:

Rapid Prototying;
Rapid Tooling;
CAD/CAE/VR;
Mouldmaking;
Reverse Engineering;
Applications of Rapid Prototyping and Rapid Tooling;
Communications/Information;
Design Management/Engineering;
New Trends in Product Development;
Materials

Abstracts must be sent to Centimfe until 30th April 2002, in English, and then they will be selected and reviewed by the Technical Committee.

In this context, we would like to request your support and collaboration to promote the RPD event through / near your contacts, in order to get participants, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.

For that we send you in attach the mailling used by us to promote the event.
For further information please visit us at http://www.mouldsevent.com .

At your disposal for any contact, and Thank you very much for your contribution, please accept our Kindest Regards.

Rui Soares

Centimfe
PO Box 313
2431-904 Marinha Grande