Aluminum Castings

From: AHASTBACKA@prodigy.net
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 18:55:57 EEST

Sanders Design will be shipping a new product starting
next year. A cast aluminum chassis of approximately
four pound weight will be required for this product.
We are in need of a supplier who can cast a quantity
of 250 units over a four to seventh month period,
starting in August of 2002.
If you have the capability of casting four pound
aluminum components at this rate and you want to
provide us with a quotation, please respond by email,
and we will send you the STL file for this design.

Regards,
Al Hastbacka
Sanders Design
603-654-6100