z-corp and metal casting

From: Juha Suokas (juha.suokas@pigroup.fi)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 09:10:35 EEST

At 08:45 17.4.2002 +0300, you wrote:
>>Z CORPORATION ANNOUNCES Z™CAST DIRECT METAL CASTING
>>
>> Burlington, MA, April 5, 2002 - Z Corporation is very pleased to
>> announce the development of ZCast Direct Metal Casting, a breakthrough
>> ability to produce prototype cast parts in aluminum and other metals in
>> 24-48 hours.

This reminds me of the experiments we did in HUT with casting tin/lead to a
mold made with z-corp - with the basic materials. The mold burned a little
bit but we did manage to get a pretty decent looking lead casting...What
was the use for this, you might ask? Nothing I guess. We did a lot of that
back in the good old days...

Greetings,
Juha S.

                      Juha Suokas
                 PI-GROUP
          juhaDOTsuokas@pigroupDOTfi
                 http://www.pigroup.fi
#these opinions and thoughts are my own, and they
do not necessarily represent the official opinion of any
organization that I might be associated with#