its that time again

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 16:12:56 EEST

Time to give back to the system so we all can benefit more.. in other words
YOU.. no hiding this time.

In the past people have contributed a short job description with a salary
range and these are compiled into a salary report for RP&M jobs. This
report has not been updated since 1998 so its time for everyone to make
their reports to me. I never use names or companies in the report so this
data is considered confidential. This report is used by many companies and
individuals so it has importance to the industry. Please respond by May
10th so this report can be update. I am interested in international
salaries as well as US ones. Those contributing will receive the update
first...

Give freely if you want a copy of the report freely.

Elaine

We choose our VALUES. They are not what we say, but what we do

Elaine Hunt, Director
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
100 Fluor Daniel Building
Clemson University
Clemson, SC 29634
864-656-0321