Re: I go dumped by the Hyatt

From: Ron Clemons (rclemons@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 19:00:01 EEST

One of our customers got dumped too, even though she booked the room several
weeks back. The Hyatt helped her get in the Millennium instead. The Hyatt
must've gotten some higher paying customers and decided not to honor their
deals. Not a good reflection on them, eh!

Ron Clemons
Harvest Technologies
www.harvest-tech.com