Re: Removing support from finely detailed Sander models.

From: Bathsheba Grossman (sheba@bathsheba.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 22:56:33 EEST

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002 clayton.wilson@isotis.com wrote:
> I would greatly appreciate any advice on removing the support material from
> finely detailed Solidscape models. Thanks in advance.

Hmm. What kind of detail do you have, that a long soak in solvent
doesn't get the job done? I think the only specialized thing I do for
heavily undercut models is to bring up the temperature more
slowly...usually it's a fairly foolproof process.

--
-Sheba
Bathsheba Grossman                                         (831) 429-8224