AW: Vector to Raster Software

From: Marcus Joppe (mjoppe@marcam.de)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 19:19:39 EEST

Al,

you may have a look on our VisCAM RP software to convert SLC to bitmap files.

VisCAM RP can import CLI, SSL, SLC and F&S slice files, which can then be
exported slice by slice to BMP or JPEG with definable resolution and size.
Or you could directly export all slices to a set of HP-GL or DXF files each
containing one single slice. These are still 2D vector files, but many imaging
programs can import at least one of these standard formats and can convert it
to the raster format you will need.

Since there are different SLC formats available, we can test if it will work
with your SLC files if you are willing to send us an example by eMail.

More informations on VisCAM RP as well as downloadable trial versions are
available on our website at http://www.marcam.de.

VisCAM RP is a complete software suite for all processing steps from CAD to RP.

Our base module VisCAM Solid Viewer is offered as freeware:
- view, verify, measure and communicate 3D Models
  (STL, 3DS, VRML, DXF, PLY and ZCP)

Further VisCAM RP modules are available for:
- additional import of VDA-FS and IGES
- fixing and editing of 3D models
- reduce and optimize the triangle number for 3D models
- scale, mirror, rotate, move and duplicate 3D models
- build preparation with part placement, nesting, cost calculations
- slice generation with controlled variable slice thicknesses
- hatch generation for many RP machines
- slice based support generation for stereolithography
- slice export for CLI, SLC, SSL, F&S, HP-GL, DXF

Please do not hesitate to contact us for more informations.

Best regards

Marcus Joppe Marcam Engineering GmbH
Managing Director Fahrenheitstraße 1
                           D-28359 Bremen