Re: Virus Warning ...

From: asrp (asrp@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 10:14:47 EEST

            If we don't keep anti virus software up to date it may be good idea to keep address book clean, atleast recipients don't get any surprise gifts from your mailing address.
             If not many email contacts in your listing may be better to save email address as a txt file, surely extra step to copy & paste at least peace of mind.
            Outlook exp. got an option of "automatically put people in my address book" which is switched on by default. Think twice you really want to add each recipient in your book. Just my opinion sorry if it's too basic or primitive way for our well informed users.

Regards,
Rick
ARPTECH