Re: Head scanning in Utah

From: Ernst Mueller (E.Mueller@gom.com)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 00:21:10 EEST

hello Terry,

An ATOS scanner can do the job. This scanner is developped and used for
engineering and quality control work, but if a system is available why
not get some faces scanned.

It is up to Capture 3D, our distributor in US, if they are available or
can point you to an ATOS user offering service work in the area.

With best regards

Ernst

Ernst Mueller mailto:E.Mueller@gom.com
GOM International AG http://www.gom.com
Bremgarterstr. 89B Tel.: +41 (0)56 631 0404
CH-8967 Widen, Switzerland Fax: +41 (0)56 631 0407