Re: STL file conversion

From: Jeroen van den Hout (prototyping@ind.tno.nl)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 17:06:16 EEST

You can use FlashTL Engineer 2.2 which enables the user to create full
ISO 2D drawings from STL models, including drawing borders, title block,
ISO-scales and measurements. The drawings can be sent to any
printer/plotter, or can be exported as DXF or EMF file.
A fully functional demo is available at <http://www.flashtl.com/>
www.flashTL.com.
Registration will cost only €99.

Greeting,