Re: Homemade Inkjet Printer Head

From: Ken Leung (ken@veltec.us)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 19:28:49 EEST

I got an idea. As for the old days of RP, I remember there are printers that
cut out paper and you can glue it together sheet by sheet or something similiar
to that to make a solid object. it is slow and doesn't make complex sculpture
well, but at least it give you something cheap to start with. these RP dino
can be purchase on ebay cheap... this way you have something to start or fall
back on while searching for something cost-effective and reliable comes out. i
think someone else in this mailing list can give you more info on it. I was
still in school at that time, so I didn't know much more it at the time.

Ken Leung
President, Veltec
www.veltec.us, www.veltec.us/forum
Bringing Designs to Life