RE: homemade inkjet printer head

From: Brock Hinzmann (bhinzmann@sric-bi.com)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 01:06:23 EEST

Bathsheba Grossman wrote:
>On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Blasch, Larry wrote:
>> If a photographer can copyright the photo he created, can a
"stereolithographer" copyright the SLA part he created?

>I hope so, otherwise I've wasted a bundle on copyright fees. As I
understand it, what I'm copyrighting is the design-for-prototyped-sculpture,
not the act of replication itself. As the copyright for a
>photograph belongs to the person who exposes the film, rather than the
one who develops the print.

Does the person you take a picture of or the person who owns an object or
animal or place that you take the picture of have any rights?