Off topic "The Great Egg Race"

From: Chris Sutcliffe (c.j.sutcliffe@liverpool.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 17:54:55 EEST

Dear list

Does anyone know of any resources for competitions along the line of "The
Great Egg Race". If anyone has competed in such competitions then I would be
grateful for information on what you did how you did it and what you did it
with.

If you don't know what I'm on about "The Great Egg Race was a UK TV show
along the lines of Scrapheap/Junkyard challenge where competitors had race
egg carrying contraptions made from household items such as rubber bands and
straws.

Best Regards

Chris

Dr. Chris Sutcliffe

Rapid, Micro and Bio Manufacturing Research
MSERC
The University of Liverpool
Department of Engineering
Ashton Building