upgrade your web site for 250 dollars bxqd

From: esxdappraisingly (pgppcj_garrett@msn.com)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 23:07:05 EEST

Finally

Finally, Complete Web Solutions at Affordable Prices!

If you want a high-end web site to help you achieve your online goals for your business, but don't have the big-ticket budget, WE HAVE THE ANSWER! - Click Here

We're practically GIVING AWAY the custom website designs we've built for big business, so you can have the same solutions at a fraction of the cost!

Obviously we can't give our $10,000 sites away for free, but how about starting at $200 with a small monthly fee for hosting?

We understand the financial stress and pressures of small to medium-sized business, and it's our goal to bring you success online at a price you can afford. Because we're committed to helping you prosper, we're providing you with FREE! submission to the search engines just for visiting our site.

Custom Web Solutions - Your ultimate source for online success!
Apply Online!

Special Offer- FREE submission to the Search Engines just for visiting our site. click here.

Have fun with it! You can mix and match our solutions to find a package that works for your business. You are under no obligation to buy anything. Our friendly customer service staff is here to walk you through the process.

This email has been sent to the intended domain owner, webmaster, or person involved with the online presence of the website. If you have received this email in error, please click here to remove your name from our list.

xjaxhddjcnsiqgst For more information about the rp-ml, see http://rapid.lpt.fi/rp-ml/