STL Files of Cars uploaded

From: Ken Leung (ken@veltec.us)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 00:38:12 EEST

Sorry to get back to you guys late. Some of you requested STL files of various
cars. AB was kind enough and uploaded some to me. Thanks him, I am currently
hosting them on my website. Feel free to download them. I also accept STL
file request, upload, and not just cars... I have space for most STL files.

Note: Please don't send me STL file greater than 10 Meg

Current car available:
Honda Accord, Dodge Caravan, Mitsubishi Galant, VW Golf II, VW Jetta, Mercedes
C Class, Mercedes E Class, Peugeot, Toyota Tacoma, and Jeep Wrangler (hard top)

the website is at:

http://www.veltec.us/stl_library/

Ken Leung
President, Veltec