Rapid Prototyping for Metal parts

From: Carl Dekker (dekker@met-l-flo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 00:37:24 EEST

Fellow RPer's,

On behalf of the RPA I am seeking someone involved in metal prototyping via RP who would be willing to present some of their work in the upcoming IMTS show in Chicago. Due to health reasons, one of our speakers will be unable to present. We would like your help in promoting RP at the IMTS. The date of the presentation is Monday, September 9th 2002. We have a 45 min time slot available for this presentation. This could be an excellent opportunity to gain market exposure for yourself and your company while helping the entire RP industry by informing new and developing users. Any questions, comments or suggestions may be directed to me or any of the CC recipients.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Carl Dekker
dekker@met-l-flo.com
www.metlflo.com
MET-L-FLO Inc.