Re: Australian RP companies

From: Facet Manufacturing (facet@caloundra.net)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 03:44:09 EEST

Hi Zoran,

introduce Facet Manufacturing.

Facet is the sole agent for Solidscape Inc in Australia and New Zealand,
and provide the ModelMakerII technology as a service bureau. Using this
technology, we can produce the finest, most accurate models in Australia
and NZ.

Please see our website: www.facetmanufacturing.com.au for more information.

Regards,
Craig Long and Grant Mildwaters