RE: a story

From: JP Harrison (jharrison@3de.net)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 18:46:22 EEST

We use Dennis Fogle at National RP Support. He was here last week. Our
SLA5000 laser is at 280mw with over 12,000 hours. He also services our
SLA500 and SLA250. When it comes time to replace the laser, he will only
replace the needed components. The cost will be far less than what 3D
Systems charges!

Jim

James P. Harrison
Director Of Operations