Re: Save big on SLA models

From: Mike L (paxis@mc.net)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 19:20:51 EEST

Ron, So to clarify.... You are the webservice-provider... Whom also hosts
"stlquote.com" for himself, but offers webservice to other bureaus such as
SharedReplicators owned by Ron Jones who also used to own (maybe still does)
some petroleum composite R&D company.

Now Christine Huskinsson (an art professor "or something" that resides in
Kentucky) takes out the web address cheapsla.com but "only" uses your DNS
server while hosting the site with an entirely different company.
Cheapsla.com is ironically located at 624 South Boston (a location that is a
petroleum composits company called Integrated Services). Now the owner of
CheapSla is not Christine it is now actually Robin who forgot to change the
email info until recently.

I don't see a conspiracy, but it sure would make a nice soap opera. Doh. :-}

(ps: I actually don't care, it's really very funny though).

I agree with D. Leigh, keep up the BluesClues, heh..

Mike L.