Re: Roland PIX-4 scanner

From: Brent Hickel (hickelb@qwest.net)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 23:05:48 EEST

Are you working through Geomagic Studio? We have a problem with units coming out of Studio. When working in inches and exporting IGES surfaces, Solidworks sees the part as mm which gives a 25.4 scaling factor. Step as an output format solves this problem, else we work in mm in Geomagic, then convert back to inches in Solidworks.

Brent