Viewing resin level in zephyr blade

From: RPC (rpml@rpc.msoe.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 06:15:45 EEST

Jonathon Talbert
|rpml@rpc.msoe.edu
|http://www.rpc.msoe.edu

     Hello, my name is Jonathon Talbert I work in the Rapid Prototyping center
in the Milwaukee School of Engineering. My question is if anyone has found a
way to view the resin level on the zephyr blade on a 3D Systems SLA 5000.
Since the window is on the back of the blade I am trying to find a practical
way of viewing it to make it easier to adjust the level. If anyone has any
ideas that they could share with me I would appreciate anything. Thanks for
you time.

Jonathon Talbert
Milwaukee School Of Engineering
Rapid Prototyping Center