Re: Press Release : Chicago

From: Lee Eisinger (texture@textureame.com)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 22:34:12 EEST

After seeing this "press release" of Prototech, I am compelled to
comment. This is not the first time, they have posted their "ads".
Evidently, they are exempt from complying with the protocol of this
list. There are many companies who respect the list enough not to
advertise their services.
Some may view this as shrewed business, I just happen to think it is
rude.
Lee Eisinger