RE: Minimum feature sizes on RP parts

From: Chris Sutcliffe (c.j.sutcliffe@liverpool.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 16:56:13 EEST

Dear Candi

There are some processes missing from your list......check out Microtec in
Germany, EPFL in Switzerland, The University of Sussex in the UK and
Envision Tec in Germany. All of these companies/ institutions offer non
standard RP processes specifically for the production of small high
resolution parts. I particularly like Envision Tec's approach

I would also be surprised if Objet could produce a resolution of 50 microns,
although I'm quite prepared to proved wrong.

Best regards

Chris

Dr. Chris Sutcliffe

Rapid, Micro and Bio Manufacturing Research
MSERC
The University of Liverpool
Department of Engineering
Ashton Building