AW: Minimum feature sizes on RP parts

From: Jan.Hill@adidas.de
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 19:18:28 EEST

Hello RPML community,

I am not sure if this is the right forum to ask for a human model of a man.

But maybe some of you could sent me a contact or a link where to get a
fairly high detailed 3D model of a man in an IGS format.
If this would be anatomically correct it would be perfect.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Jan Hill

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Jan Hill
adidas-Salomon AG
concept realization & engineering
World of Sports
91074 Herzogenaurach
GERMANY
mail: jan.hill@adidas.de
phone: +49 (0) 9132/ 844042
fax: +49 (0) 9132/ 843930

This email and any attachments contains privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not an intended recipient
of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or use of
information within it is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error or without
authorisation, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from
your system. If you need any further assistance, please send a message to
Service.Centre@adidas.de.