spatial resolution/coaxial nozzle

From: magnum777@mail.ru
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 11:27:32 EEST

Dear list,

  I am providing the research concerning direct manufacturing of
metallic/metal-matrix-composite/functionally graded objects with help of
coaxial nozzle.
  The close technology is LENS (commercialized). I would appreciate if somebody
tell me about:

- what the REAL geometrical resolution for parts made by SLS in metal?
- does there any other commercialized technologies applying coaxial nozzle?
- What the real part resolution for LENS technology, e.g. what the minimal
thickness of part made in shape of "wall"?

Thanks in advance,

Yakovlev Artem,
St.Etienne, ENISE, France