RE: stl to iges

From: Deelip Menezes (deelipmenezes@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 14:13:56 EEST

Tracy,

Yes, I agree that Rhino does have some problems with the MeshToNurb command
for complex files. We have attempted to fix that with our Rhino plug-in
"MeshWorks for Rhino" (http://www.fpsols.com/meshworks_rh.html). I would be
glad if any of you could test our work and give us your valuable feedback.

/Deelip Menezes