Model Exhibition and Architectural Manufacturing App'ns of RP

From: Jonathan Chertok (chertok22@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 21:40:01 EEST

List,

I am attempting to finish a series of Mathematical Models for an Art +
Architecture Exhibition related to RP technology.

I have a final series of shapes to produce which consists of roughly 50
models that fit in an envelope of 1" x 2" x 2" and which will probably later
be chrome plated. Is it possible that there is a manufacturer or vendor that
may be able to add these models (over time) in with benchmark pieces, or in
some other fashion, so as to make the completion of this project financially
viable?

Also, I would be interested in hearing from anyone that is doing research
into Architectural applications of RP with respect to actual manufacturing
processes (as opposed to model-making), or who is familiar with BOCAD, the
manufacturing of curved building envelope panels, and/or processes utilized
in the Walt Disney Concert Hall Project by Frank Gehry.

Thanks,

Jonathan Chertok
Universal Joint Design
chertok22@hotmail.com