Free Publicity !

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 17:40:26 EEST

Greetings:

In the last few weeks, we've started a new feature on the front page of the
Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping web site, "The RP Picture of the Week."
This week's feature is about the use of RP models to plan the surgery for the
conjoined twins from Guatemala who were separated last week by surgeons at
the UCLA Medical Center. Many of you probably heard about that in news
reports, but might be unaware that RP was a critical component.

We'd like to invite you to submit your interesting photo or graphic to become
the "Picture of the Week." While not many stories are as dramatic and of
such deep human interest as the twins, there many other important aspects to
RP. If you've made an unusual part, have a new process, a new method of
finishing, a new material, or applied RP technology to a new or unusual
application area, etc. - we'd be pleased to expose that to the wider
community.

We cordially invite participation from all organizations, large and small,
including industry, the arts, academia and government.

The very best advertising is free advertising!

Thanks and regards,
Ed

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.