Any RP shops in the Pacific Northwest?

From: John Vollmen (John@lseinc.com)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 20:36:51 EEST

Hi all,

I am a mechanical engineer not currently working in the RP industry but I have a very avid interest in gaining any knowledge on the subject and hope to guide my career into this field.

I am currently located in Washington State, about 45 minutes south of Seattle. I would like to know if there are any RP shops in the Washington or Oregon area that would be willing to give me a tour of their facilities. I would like to start visiting some local RP shops and "interviewing" the operators and designers there to get some first hand information on RP operations and different RP technologies.

Thanks for any help you might be able to offer me,

John Vollmen