Hello, list.

From: Zhen Sun (S.Zhen@lboro.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 00:20:30 EEST

Dear All:
I am a first year PhD student currently working in the RP project and I have a very avid interest in the limitation/disadvantage of CAD design systems and hope to guide my research into this field properly.

Now I am preparing a report of the capability of CAD system, which is currently an important basement of RP technology. Such issues as unfriendly interface and highly user dependent, etc. If anyone has the same interest in this field, could you please to send me some information on that?

Many thanks for any help you might be able to offer me.

Sam Sun
Loughborough University