83 US RP Patents and Applications Issued from 6/4/02 to 8/6/02

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 17:19:53 EEST

Good Morning:

The latest edition of the RP Patent Alert Newsletter is now available on The
WORLDWIDE GUIDE TO RAPID PROTOTYPING web site.

Thirty-one RP patents were issued and fifty-two patent applications were
published during the last eight weeks. While these increased numbers are
partly due to the fact that this update period is 2 weeks longer than our
typical cycle, that only accounts for a small fraction of this remarkable
growth. Apparently there's a lot going on.

The detailed Highlights Newsletter covering: RP Technology, Manufacturing and
Tooling, Materials, Medical Applications of RP, Product Design Applications,
Business Methods and other topics will NO LONGER BE POSTED TO THE RPML and
other forums.

Not to worry! You can still read it without charge two ways:

1) Visit our web site:

>From our home page: http://home.att.net/~castleisland/

click the PATENTS button or use the direct link in the left column on that
page to VIEW THE MOST RECENT PATENTS.

2) Have the Highlights Newsletter sent to you by email. To be added to our
mailing list, send an email message to:

edgrenda@aol.com

and simply write UPDATE ME in the subject line.

You will be notified by email when we add new features to the Worldwide Guide
and also receive The RP Patent Alert Newsletter approximately monthly. YOU
WILL NOT RECEIVE JUNK EMAIL FROM OTHER SOURCES IF YOU SIGN UP. Our email list
is not for sale.

Starting with this update, in the web version of the Highlights Newsletter,
we’ve provided direct links to most of the patent summary pages making it
very quick and easy to follow up on an interesting item.

If you're involved with, or simply interested in the development of RP
technology, you’ll find this an easy and enjoyable way to keep up to date.
Our entire patent database now includes nearly 1,200 rapid prototyping
patents and applications.

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
781-646-6280 (voice or fax)