RE: reverse engineering benchmarking

From: Ping Fu (pfu@geomagic.com)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 20:46:30 EEST

In my extensive market research, I have not seen complete benchmark
being
done in this industry sector. If anyone is interested in doing so, it
surely will
benefit the community. I've seen a few benchmark done by university
students,
customers, but all are incomplete and some are not allowed to be
distributed.

Ping