AW: boolean operations with .stl

From: Ralf Paehl (paehl@lingualtechnik.de)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 14:27:52 EEST

We are also using magics (sligthly modified to match our needs). I need the boolean operations quite often and they perform without
any problems. We are designing lingual (invisible) braces. The brackets are build on a MM2 and afterwards cast in dental gold. On
our homepage http://www.lingualtechnik.de you will find a gallery, which shows also the design process in magics. For scanning the
arches we use a very reliable GOM-Scanner.

Best regards,

Ralf Paehl

Dipl.-Ing. Ralf Paehl
T.O.P. Service fur Lingualtechnik GmbH