Looking for Speakers

From: Mitchell, Doug (D.B.) (dmitchel@ford.com)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 15:16:12 EEST

Hello all,

The CMA/SME was asked to supply speakers for the Composites 2002
conference in Atlanta, Georgia in September. Unfortunately, 2 of
the scheduled speakers have had to withdraw.

We are currently looking for replacement speakers. The sessions
were titled, 'Prototyping with 3D Models', and 'Prototypes:
Bridging the Gap Between Design and Production,' but speakers
are not limited to these titles. Speakers may present on any
aspect of Rapid Prototyping. Sessions are 45 minutes to one hour
and are presentations (as opposed to technical papers). The date
of these presentations is September 26, and the session will be
held in the morning. Speakers may attend the conference free on
the day they speak. Should the speaker desire to attend the entire
conference, a speaker rate of $380 will apply. Travel expenses are
not covered.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Thanks,

Doug

--
Doug Mitchell