Stolen emails

From: KDenton@williams-int.com
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 15:37:17 EEST

Hello all,

It seems someone has stolen my email and is using it to send either junk
email or viruses, I have handed all information I have to our IT
department. So far there has been only one target (Charles Warner) whom I
do not know nor is he on a mailing list that I have ( actually I don't have
any mailing lists). If you received an email directly from me and we are
not working on a project together or you do not have a non-disclosure in
place with Williams International then DO NOT OPEN IT I did not send it!
I'll keep you folks posted.

Karl R. Denton

Lead Engineer

RP and Casting Operations