RE: Plating sla parts

From: Charles Kennedy (kenn0430@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 19:56:35 EEST

Repliform just produced a plated three piece threaded part for us with very small features and it threaded together very well and added functional strength to the parts. They also plated an impellar that was also very impressive. Our company is just starting to work with plating processes and this was a very good initial success with Sean Wise at Repliform.

Best Regards,

Chuck Kennedy

Objet Geometries Inc.