RE: Glueing RP parts

From: ebunch (ebunch@auburn.com)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 14:08:55 EEST

Hello, the best way to do it is with a UV Spot Curing device, using
either the resin or Photo curable filler. It is produced by a company
called SLA Assoc. Sales. For more info on that you can either get a
hold of me or UV Source Inc. (That's the company that sells the Spot
curing device). If you don't have that then we have found that super
glue with an accelerator works pretty well. (not quite as strong, but
will suffice) Hope this helps out.

Edd Bunch
Auburn Engineering
SLA/SLS Technician